Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer

The last day of school was great and I'm really enjoying my summer vacation. I just hope that it Will stop raining on the news the other day it said that it rained11 out of the last 12 days that has got to be a record for Idaho falls. Anyway back to school I'm really going to miss my teacher Mrs. Wallace she is retiring so I don't even get to say hi to her in the her in the hall. Some time I miss school it gets kind of boring all by my self all day long (while at lest till three)but mommy put me in a swimming class and it is fun. I'm the only one in the class so it is a privet lesson but not the cost of one and a sewing class it is fun to the week before last we made a been bag then last week we made a pillow case (mine was Hannah Montana) this week we are going to make a pillow out of a charm pack. she put me in a computer class for the second week in July. We have a family reunin some time there fun but this one is the boring one but I lest I get a shirt out of it that is all for now bye.

No comments: