Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scooter

The other day there was a girl in the park that me and Tania knew from school she had a electric scooter so we asked her if we could ride it she said we could it was really fun so when I got home asked daddy if i could have one and he said that i could sell my go-kart and get one but i really didn't want to sell my go-kart so i decide to try to save the the money i get 10 dollars for mowing the lawn and i get 1 dollar for praciting piano but I'm suppose to pracits 5 times a week so I could get 15 dollars a week plus I do two chores a day to get money but we haven't decided on how much yet. And I get 5 dollars for baby sitting and 20 for cleaning my room right now I have 40dollar but if mommy gives me the money she owes me for mowing the lawn I'll have 129 dollars that's way more money then I have ever had in my life.

No comments: